Sunday, November 27, 2011

Heading home...looking forward to school tomorrow!

Hi everyone!
I am really looking forward to school tomorrow when I see all the first graders little faces. I  hope you have enjoyed Elmo's adventure as much as I have!

Yesterday was a whole day on the ship. We laid by the pool and listened to music.  But on Friday, Elmo went SNORKELING!!

Elmo saw funny fish and lots of things floating in the water!
Mr. Sallmann saw a barracuda!  Yikes!

To get to the snorkeling area, Elmo and Mrs. Sallmann took a dune buggy around the island of Cozumel. It was a very bumpy ride!

Elmo liked when Mrs. Sallmann drove the car. She does a nice job!
Last picture Elmo wants you to see is only of Mrs. Sallmann and her dolphin named Dixon. Elmo took the picture, that is why Elmo isn't in the picture!  Next time, Elmo will wear his wet suit and get in too. :)
Dixon giving Mrs. Sallmann a kiss! 
See you tomorrow boys and girls! Get a good night's sleep!



3 comments:

  1. Hola,
    Looks like Elmo, Mr. Sallmann, and you had a great trip. I liked following your trip on the computer. My favorite part was the dolphins. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!
    Adios,
    Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I miss you! :( I want you to teach 6th grade!!!!! I will teach you to knit if you come teach at Whitman!!! Please?
    A.J.

    ReplyDelete